Rule Book
Membership
Contacts
Match Results
Links
ACTS Discussion Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» ACTS Discussion Forums » The Guns » Rifles » AK build help (Bulgarian, milled)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AK build help (Bulgarian, milled)
Reverse_engineeR
Novice
Shooter # 7121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reverse_engineeR   Email Reverse_engineeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

I know its a bit far out, but this summer I think I'd like to build an AK parts kit I've been sitting on since the 2012 scare. It's a milled Bulgarian one and I've acquired a receiver over the years; I just need to get a barrel and should be able to put the damn thing together.

Now that I have acquired/shot/cleaned an AK I am somewhat familiar with its inner workings and how to put a trigger together etc. but actually building it (pressing barrel and whatnot) seems like I should seek advice of someone who has done this before.

Does anyone on here have experience building one? I've done a lot of reading about it over the years but I really don't want to do something incorrectly and hurt myself or others. Or better yet do people have AK build parties around here? I've heard of those down in TX. I could probably do it before the summer if I had that much guidance.

Posts: 19 | From: East Lansing, MI | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | ACTS Home

© 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 American Confederation of Tactical Shooters All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without prior written permission

image linking to 100 Top Guns and Gear Sites