Membership
Contacts
Match Results
Links
ACTS Discussion Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» ACTS Discussion Forums » Authorized Vendors » Operation Parts » CRC Thank You

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CRC Thank You
G-lock
BoD
Shooter # 95

Icon 1 posted      Profile for G-lock   Email G-lock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chuck-
Thanx for the PMag's! Hope all is well, you gonna rejoin us one of these days??

Regards, Jeff

--------------------
Fear not, do right.

Posts: 4786 | From: Lansing, MI | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom
Lord of the Kydex!
Shooter # 253

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom   Email Tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was a really cool swag prize. Very generous of you!

--------------------
Skill before gear.

Posts: 3994 | From: MI | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bsf
Expert
Shooter # 305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bsf   Email bsf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I now own my first Pmag and can see what the fuss is all about.
Posts: 574 | From: MI | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DoorGuy
BoD
Shooter # 112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DoorGuy   Author's Homepage   Email DoorGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Missed you at the match, Chuck. Thanks for the bad azz swag.

--------------------
'For God and country—Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo E.K.I.A.'

Posts: 6063 | From: Portage, MI | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy
Grand Master
Shooter # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy   Email Andy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Chuck, appreciate the support!

--------------------
"The M-14 is an Institutional Approved violation of rule 3. It is a high speed design.........for 1936."

"Don't make the mistake of assuming that you and I share any of the same value systems."

Training and Match Pics

Posts: 10201 | From: here to there | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve
"Moorilla"
Shooter # 8

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve   Author's Homepage   Email Steve   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks again chuck wish you were there

--------------------
god if i hear one more freaking grossman sheep sheepdog sh!t im going to freaking explode into a fireball of sheep sh!t

Posts: 8466 | From: Flanking, Ricks flanking, by Flank steak,. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogfoodactual
Rezident AssHole
Shooter # 28

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogfoodactual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same here Chuck [beer] I went home with two packs of your PMAGS and the one you threw in the grab bag. Thank You Much Bro. I will return the generous gesture with much more of my business in the future, (once I pay off the recent business of the past month) [Big Grin]

--------------------
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Posts: 2476 | From: Grassy Knoll | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stinkpickle 21
Expert
Shooter # 89

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stinkpickle 21   Email Stinkpickle 21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always love a pmag suprise! Thanks

--------------------
One person can change the world.... but I'll just change it back.

Posts: 474 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbara
Grand Master
Shooter # 33

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbara   Author's Homepage   Email Barbara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

--------------------
No good deed goes unpunished.

Posts: 4652 | From: South of Paradise, west of Hell. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monte Carlo
Grand Master
Shooter # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte Carlo   Email Monte Carlo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was really generous of you Chuck. Thank you.

--------------------
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Posts: 3247 | From: Good ol' US of A | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
Master
Shooter # 113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chuck, thanks bigtime. Wish you could've been there.

Dig my new sticker too.

--------------------
Squirrel!

Posts: 1305 | From: Happy Land | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oldfreefaller
Sharpshooter
Shooter # 278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oldfreefaller   Email oldfreefaller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chuck, Thank for the mags from CRC. I really need another AR lower do you have any in stock?
Posts: 236 | From: Just down the road | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Alba
Grand Master
Shooter # 6

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Alba   Email Tony Alba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chuck, thank you, not only for your support, but also because if it weren't for you, I never would have gotten that AR built that I ran at the CRC!

--------------------
The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that there is no way to prove they are real - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 3819 | From: East L.T. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | ACTS Home

© 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 American Confederation of Tactical Shooters All Rights Reserved.
No portion of this website may be reproduced without prior written permission

image linking to 100 Top Guns and Gear Sites